View Profile MagicMichael66

All 166 Game Reviews

22 w/ Responses

Nice to see the fourth installment of "Journeys of Reemus", I had quite some time playing through this game.

Amazing. The animation and art is stunning. The controls take a little time to master but it's just fine.

The webcam capture doesn't shoots good images. The images are distorted and full of random lines.

LiveMurals responds:

Have submitted a fix for this. Is anyone else having the same problem?

Pretty decent game but the lag makes it hella annoying. When you press buttons it doesn't "detect" them and you get Miss signs. It's really buggy.

Pretty Good.

I like the graphics and gameplay is superb. It's addicting and the storyline is far from boring. The only bug/error I noticed is that aliens cann pass through the corners of the wall without been blocked. Other than that it's a great game.

5/5 9/10

Nice!

The physics are just amazing. I suspect this will be frontpaged.

triqui responds:

fingers crossed!

Pretty good!

Physics were outstanding and I didn't notice any bugs. The graphics were nicely done. But I have to say it wasn't what I expected.

5/5 10/10

Awesome!

Again a top notch like all your flashes. I had a lot(and still am) with it! I only have one question. How do you get the newgrounds intro you have in your flash in the beginning?

Evil-Dog responds:

You can get it somewhere on the site, not sure, I got it directly from NG people :)

Amazing

I wish it could be longer. I'm Greek and I like the fact how accurately you have the Ancient names. The art is really good, the concept is great too. But it could be a bit longer.

5/5 10/10

Code mistakes

i do exaclty what you say but it gets me syntax errors.

iloveicelollies responds:

Did you do it in AS2 or AS3?

Blurbing.....