View Profile MagicMichael66

All 166 Game Reviews

22 w/ Responses

The physics are pretty good. I also liked the fact that there has to be some strategy to pass every level, not just stack up blocks and blocks. A fairly original game, reminds me of tetris.

Great game. Addicting.

Really addicting. Love this game.

Ahh, the memories. Great game.

Mechanis are good, but apparently I never liked this kind of games. It gets repetive quickly.

You should really balance it. I couldn't get past the tutorial level. Enemies have too much health. That make the game slows and harder. The units I get to use are weak. Although the game has a great concept, I find this dungeon idea pretty good. The graphics could have used a little more work too.

Can't describe how much I like this game. It's really addicting and the art, decapitations made it even better. Well Sir, this game is my cup of tea.

Simply amazing. It's very addicting and the design is pretty cool. Terminator reference is awesome too.

It was really good. I like the concept and the 3D sticks look just fine. I haven't experienced any bugs at all, game worked fine for me. I suggest using Google Chrome for better perfomance.

I remember playing this when I was younger. It was quite some time. Amazing work, love the physics.

Blurbing.....