View Profile MagicMichael66

All 131 Movie Reviews

16 w/ Responses

Humour was kinda boring. A major flaw I noticed that some sounds were not synched with the animation.

The animation was okay, it needs work. Fix the camera work. Also I didn't like how everyone had slow reactions. It seemed like everything was on slow-mo. If you look at Madness Combat, you will see it's fast paced.

Amazing work. I loved the simple animation, and the artwork. I also like the story it gave. Nice work, hope to see the next deadly sins.

Your animation needs A LOT OF WORK. It's very choppy. Make it smoother. Also I noticed some abnormal gravity activity. What's more, make them longer, use more rooms.

Amazing work. All the animations were decent.

Gave me a few smiles. The character art was more than decent. The writing was simple and funny. I also like how you pulled it with animation tweens. The lip sync(mouth animation) was a little choppy for me. Overall a great flash.

The animation couldn't be any smoother. You have amazing skills. You should work for a TV programm or something.

Too short but then I guess, paper animation is way harder than flash animation.

Fucking awesome. Funny at parts. The animation was pretty decent and the voice acting, pretty good.

Rest In Peace. Thank you Edd for entartaining me for the past 5 years.

Yusuf responds: