Skype
MikeBarbas97

Cuck Fashiering Cuck Fashiering

Humour was kinda boring. A major flaw I noticed that some sounds were not synched with the animation.

Madness Virus 1 Madness Virus 1

The animation was okay, it needs work. Fix the camera work. Also I didn't like how everyone had slow reactions. It seemed like everything was on slow-mo. If you look at Madness Combat, you will see it's fast paced.

Seven Deadly Sins - Five Seven Deadly Sins - Five

Amazing work. I loved the simple animation, and the artwork. I also like the story it gave. Nice work, hope to see the next deadly sins.

Jebus killing spree Jebus killing spree

Your animation needs A LOT OF WORK. It's very choppy. Make it smoother. Also I noticed some abnormal gravity activity. What's more, make them longer, use more rooms.

Madness Dedication teaser Madness Dedication teaser

Nice trailer. Looking forward for Madness Day Man.

Ellvis responds:

60 Frame Collab 4 60 Frame Collab 4

Amazing work. All the animations were decent.

Game Facts: Bethesda Game Facts: Bethesda

Gave me a few smiles. The character art was more than decent. The writing was simple and funny. I also like how you pulled it with animation tweens. The lip sync(mouth animation) was a little choppy for me. Overall a great flash.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

The animation couldn't be any smoother. You have amazing skills. You should work for a TV programm or something.

Edd Beats Cancer Edd Beats Cancer

Well, unfortunately Edd didn't beat cancer, but he beated life(as the user below says).

R.I.P Edd
(Return If Possible)

Paperfuck Paperfuck

Too short but then I guess, paper animation is way harder than flash animation.