Skype
MikeBarbas97

Cuck Fashiering Cuck Fashiering

Humour was kinda boring. A major flaw I noticed that some sounds were not synched with the animation.

Madness Virus 1 Madness Virus 1

The animation was okay, it needs work. Fix the camera work. Also I didn't like how everyone had slow reactions. It seemed like everything was on slow-mo. If you look at Madness Combat, you will see it's fast paced.

Seven Deadly Sins - Five Seven Deadly Sins - Five

Amazing work. I loved the simple animation, and the artwork. I also like the story it gave. Nice work, hope to see the next deadly sins.

Santa Rockstar 5 Santa Rockstar 5

THe game is flawed. Could you also cut the booing sound? Most annoying thing.

Bothobot 2 Fighters Bothobot 2 Fighters

It's boring. I like the graphics. But I think you should have made a "How-To" page. I had some difficulty finding the attack moves at first. Overall, a good time killer.

Windows Crap 1 Windows Crap 1

The graphics are hideous. There's not much to it. Before you submit anything here, make sure, you have practiced a lot. In your description you say "This is my first game so it sucks". If it sucks for you, you think people will like it? And again, practice and practice. Don't submit just to have something submitted.

Edness responds:

Whatever, wc2 is gonna be better.

~'{Fire Aura}'~ ~'{Fire Aura}'~

Fucking amazing. That's all I can think of.

Cloudy night Cloudy night

Pretty good. Could have been longer.

Zafrece responds:

I have the full version finished. i'll upload in a day or so now that I've got the hang of how Ng works/=)

Sam - Death Mental Sam - Death Mental

Amazing piece.

Woman. Woman.

Good work. The orange and the grey reminds me of Half-Life.

Forever Rememberedd Forever Rememberedd

This is so awesome. Nice memorial. Love how everyone wears the green jacket Edd used to wear. Thanks for entartaining me for the past 5 years Edd Gould, R.I.P

Necrolationship Necrolationship

Haha, amazing. What did the chick expect to find?